INFORMATION REGARDING THE HANDLING AND COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
according to Italian Government Decree n° 196 of 2003 regarding the protection of personal data and in regard to personal data contained in the "Alumni Database File", we inform you of the following: The personal data (hereafter called "Data" for simplicity's sake) which you will provide when you enroll at thehttp://www.bocconialumni.it site will be handled through electronic means by the Development and Alumni Engagement Division (Università Commerciale "Luigi Bocconi") for the following aims:
1. Publication in the Alumni Database, both on paper and online at the www.bocconialumni.it website only for the following information: name, last name, degree obtained at Bocconi and current work position;
2. Transmission of a periodic newsletter as well as notices and invitations for participation in events and cultural and social initiatives proposed by Università Bocconi and by the Bocconi Alumni Association, including support initiatives for the University;
3. Aggregate and anonymous statistical analyses;
4. Use of services and opportunities which can be found at www.bocconialumni.it, reserved for registered users only;
5. Providing your Data is optional but necessary in order to carry out the above-mentioned activities; any refusal to provide Data would make it impossible to carry out said activities;
6. Your Data could be communicated to Bocconi Alumni who request it and could also be included in University publications, as well as on the www.bocconialumni.it – www.unibocconi.it website. Given the nature of Internet, your Data could be visible / accessible to Alumni living outside of Italy. Your data could also be made visible to sponsors of events / activities organized by Bocconi.
7. Your Data could be communicated to other parties or third bodies who request it following agreements made with the University regarding the communication and promotion of services aimed at Alumni or if the communication is necessary in order to be able to fulfill the obligations of laws and regulations, including those of accounting and administrative nature. We would like to remind you that at any time you may exercise your rights according to item 7 of govt. decree 196/2003. For example, you have the right to know how any Data regarding yourself is handled, and you have the right to obtain the update, adjustment or integration of Data as well as have recourse to cancelling or blocking Data that is used illegally. Requests regarding ex item 7 of govt. decree 196/2003 can be sent to the office at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, via Sarfatti 25, 20136 Milano, to the attention of the Head of Personal Data Treatment, Mr. Bruno Pavesi. Please indicate "Access Request" in the subject line.