PLEASE NOTE: in order to proceed, you have to accept the terms and conditions by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.
By registering at the www.bocconialumni.it website (hereafter called “the Site”) you can enjoy services made available only to registered users and discover a variety of offers and opportunities.
In particular, when you register at our site you will not only be kept constantly updated on the Services offered by BAA to its members, but you will also be able to benefit from advantages that come with registration.
Alumni Bocconi offers a selective database of professional opportunities in order to develop and update one’s career, learn more about applications-vacancies and enable contacts between companies and alumni with experience (starting at three years) who are looking for new professional opportunities.
Bocconi alumni become an integral part of an International network, which enables cooperation and interaction between alumni, the Bocconi world and local business communities.
BAA members are able to participate in reserved events, receive discounts, apply to be Area/Chapter Leaders, and collaborate as an Activist or Topic Leader for a Topic.
In the specially reserved area for members, properly registered members to our site are given news on events, work material for Leaders, contact and employment information of colleagues in the Alumni yearbook, and minutes of meetings where they have the right to vote.
Members can also participate in events and meetings at the numerous locations in Italy and abroad and become part of alumni groups which share the same professional (Topic), cultural and sports interests.
BAA provides its members with exclusive opportunities for exchange and continuous learning, investing in the University’s academic role and its contacts with the work world.
BAA promotes and coordinates initiatives and meetings which respond to Alumni’s specific cultural and professional interests (Topic); the sessions, which are yearly or monthly, take place in Milan, in Italy and abroad, often in collaboration with international Alumni associations.
Another continuous learning opportunity registered users can benefit from is the chance to participate in Webinars - lessons and seminars held online that involve intense interaction. These are opportunities to take advantage of Bocconi’s patrimony of research and know-how, offered to all alumni, all over the world.
Bocconi for You
Thanks to the For You service, registered users can take advantage of the following services:
4.1 Annuario Alumni Online
The Online Alumni Yearbook enables members to contact colleagues and class companions by consulting the Alumni yearbook. Registered members can carry out their own search by name and last name, year of graduation and degree program, country, company and professional sector. Email addresses and professional positions are visible only to BAA Members (only if members have consented to provide this information).
4.2 Bocconi Library
All alumni holding a Bocconi document may have access to the Library in order to consult, conduct bibliographic searches and use the available electronic resources. In order to use the Loan Service for free alumni must subscribe as members.
Another service reserved exclusively for Members registered to our site is remote access (with a non-transferable password) to the EBSCO – Business Source Complete Databank, which contains bibliographic references and abstracts from over 4,000 international journals dealing with management, economics, marketing, finance and related subjects, as well as company profiles, sector reports, country reports and case studies.
4.3 Egea Discounts
The Egea Publishing House and Bookstore offer discounts of 15% on Italian titles and 10% on foreign titles.
4.4 Corsi executive SDA Bocconi
Thanks to a Continuous Learning agreement with SDA Bocconi, members have access to special conditions (such as 15% discounts) for SDA executive training programs during the day and evening. These conditions apply both to members who register personally as well as to companies.
4.4 Economics journals
A series of conventions regarding the purchase of annual subscriptions with a discount of 75%-85% - which can also be given as gifts to others - are available to Members.
Terms and Conditions
All of the above-mentioned services are regulated by the following conditions, which we kindly ask you to read carefully and accept before finishing registration.
- This regulation defines the terms and conditions which discipline the use of services and any information which is available to all registered Site users (hereafter called either the User, or the Users).
The use of these services is allowed only on the condition that the User respects these regulations, as well as all applicable laws. The use of this service requires acceptance of these conditions for use.
Only registered users may have access to the Site and its services. Every access will be identified with the User’s nickname and all sending and receiving operations will be traceable (for example: date, hour, sender’s IP address, etc.). Cookies of any kind will not be sent.
- The personal data of Users who have accepted this regulation will be available on the Site. Each user will promise to use that data only and exclusively for inter-personal communications, and will personally and independently promise to respect all legal obligations, in particular all obligations foreseen according to Legislative decree n° 196/2003 regarding the protection of personal data (the Privacy Code).
- The User accepts to pay or refund the Bocconi Alumni Association and Università Commerciale “Luigi Bocconi” any sum which said User is required to pay, including payments for damage compensation due to violations of privacy, as well as payments to third parties regarding the illegal use of anything available on the site, including any legal costs incurred by the Bocconi Alumni Association and Università Commerciale “Luigi Bocconi” in regard to this.
- The User is solely responsible for the use of the materials and information (including personal data) which is published on the Site. The User will be responsible in regard to said materials and data and should therefore pay careful attention to their use, and must promise to obtain all releases that are required by law, where applicable.
- It is the unquestionable right of the Bocconi Alumni Association to cancel the registration and other privileges connected to Users, should it learn of acts or behaviors which it considers inappropriate, offensive, illegal, violent, detrimental to third parties or which represent damage or threat to anyone. The following list includes some examples (and is not complete) of certain types of behaviors considered inappropriate, offensive, illegal, violent and damaging to the rights of third parties:
The following is also prohibited:
- Behaviors which are flagrantly offensive, and incite racism, intolerance, hate or physical violence regarding any group, community or single individual;
- Harassment or threats of harassment towards any person;
- Incitement of illegal activities or behaviors which include abuse, threats, obscentiy, defamation or slander;
- The violation of other people’s privacy or the spread and creation of IT viruses;
- The use of information with the aim to pursue commercial activities which are also linked to the promotion – direct, indirect or secret – of products, contests with prizes, lotteries, trade ins, advertisements or pyramid schemes;
- Publication or insertion of brands, distinguishing marks, logotypes, designs, property models subject to the exclusive rights of third parties;
- Forwarding of advertising announcements or promotions aimed at any User that focus on the purchase or selling of any product or service, whether direct, indirect, secret or subliminal advertising;
- Attempts to impersonate another registered user or another person;
- Use of the account, user name or password of any other registered user;
- Use of any information for the aim of threatening, abusing or damaging in any way other persons.
- The Bocconi Alumni Association refuses any responsibility for errors, omissions, interruptions, cancellations, defects, operational or transmission delays, breakdowns of communication lines, thefts, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations of any communications made by Users.
- The Bocconi Alumni Association also refuses any responsibility in relation to any problem or technical error in the networks or telephone lines, online elaboration systems, servers or providers, IT equipment, software, errors in e-mails or in software reproduction due to technical problems or high internet traffic.
The User understands that his or her personal information related to the sending of content will be handled by the Bocconi Alumni Association for the aims and by the methods and other conditions indicated in the informational report regarding the use of personal data, which is available at this page.