Only registered users may have access to the Site and its services. Every access will be identified with the User’s nickname and all sending and receiving operations will be traceable (for example: date, hour, sender’s IP address, etc.).
Access to the site implies our cookies’ policy.
The User is solely responsible for the use of the materials and information (including personal data) which is published on the Site. The User will be responsible in regard to said materials and data and should therefore pay careful attention to their use, and must promise to obtain all releases that are required by law, where applicable.
It is the unquestionable right of the Bocconi Alumni Community to cancel the registration and other privileges connected to Users, should it learn of acts or behaviors which it considers inappropriate, offensive, illegal, violent, detrimental to third parties or which represent damage or threat to anyone. The following list includes some examples (and is not complete) of certain types of behaviors considered inappropriate, offensive, illegal, violent and damaging to the rights of third parties:
- Behaviors which are flagrantly offensive, and incite racism, intolerance, hate or physical violence regarding any group, community or single individual;
- Harassment or threats of harassment towards any person;
- Incitement of illegal activities or behaviors which include abuse, threats, obscentiy, defamation or slander;
- The violation of other people’s privacy or the spread and creation of IT viruses;
- The use of information with the aim to pursue commercial activities which are also linked to the promotion – direct, indirect or secret – of products, contests with prizes, lotteries, trade ins, advertisements or pyramid schemes;
The following is also prohibited:
- Publication or insertion of brands, distinguishing marks, logotypes, designs, property models subject to the exclusive rights of third parties;
- Forwarding of advertising announcements or promotions aimed at any User that focus on the purchase or selling of any product or service, whether direct, indirect, secret or subliminal advertising;
- Attempts to impersonate another registered user or another person;
- Use of the account, user name or password of any other registered user;
- Use of any information for the aim of threatening, abusing or damaging in any way other persons.
The Bocconi Alumni Association refuses any responsibility for errors, omissions, interruptions, cancellations, defects, operational or transmission delays, breakdowns of communication lines, thefts, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations of any communications made by Users.
The Bocconi Alumni Association also refuses any responsibility in relation to any problem or technical error in the networks or telephone lines, online elaboration systems, servers or providers, IT equipment, software, errors in e-mails or in software reproduction due to technical problems or high internet traffic.
The User understands that his or her personal information related to the sending of content will be handled by the Bocconi Alumni Association for the aims and by the methods and other conditions indicated in the informational report regarding the use of personal data, which is available at this page.